The latest version of my free image management system is available for download here.
1. Added scanner/camera support.
2. Custom fields.
3. Optimzed thumbnail control drawing.
4. Thumbnails are now displayed with the same rotation and cropping as is applied to the main image.
5. Added view full screen feature on double-click of image or thumbnail.
6. Fixed deletion of last picture in thumbnail panel.
7. Delete key now works when focus is on the thumbnail control.
8. Delete of multiple selections from thumbnail view now works.
9. Fixing clicking on thumbnail view while adding pictures.
10. Optimized treeview redraw during thumbnail drag/drop.
11. Fixed Initial main window size; was way too small.
12. Fixed saving and restoring of image pane height and image toolbar visibility.
13. Only one crop rectangle can be drawn at a time in the image control.
14. Crop rectangle is now constrained to the image area.
15. Scroll image when extending crop rectangle outside of visible image area.
16. Clear crop rectangle when rotating or scaling image.
17. Save image scroll position when it is changed.
18. Apply saved image scroll position to first displayed picture when album is loaded.
19. Fixed saving of thumbnail positions in galleries.
20. Added picture naming methods when acquiring images from camera/scanner.
Some problems that you might see:
If you have firewall software running, checking for updates and bug reporting may not work (clickHappy will crash). Unblock clickHappy in your firewall software, and restart the program.
When adding pictures, the program will crash if Windows Image Acquisition version 2.0 is not installed. I'll have a fix for this shortly.
Update: Version 188.8.131.52 is now available with fixes for the firewall and WIA issues noted above. Happy clicking!